Festive Musings

To My Family, Friends and More:

I’ve been scouring the recesses of my brain to find some profound meaningful morsels of Christmas reflection. But the truth really is, that everything I came up with had been overdone. It seemed like an aimless undertaking.

So all I’m going to do is WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. May the Festive Season Fill Your Hearts with Love, Laughter and that Warm Fuzzy Christmas Feeling. And I Hope the NEW YEAR is Rich in Blessings

Have a great holiday season. God Bless You All.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy New Year to the Valladares clan! Looking forward to seeing you again soon : ) By the way, managed to find those wonderful, sugar coated Belgian pretzels (les craquelins) at Pak n Save --- can you believe it? Now we can relive our Belgian experience without having to travel for 30 hours : )Miss chatting with you!! F

Popular posts from this blog

Of DoctERRS and MediSIN

Mark and Lady X, Y or Z

Vanity Fair