7 times 7 is not necessarily 49

So I've been tagged by my cousin Mark, which means that I've got to continue this tradition of 7 sevens and tag some other poor soul.

7 things to do before I die

Travel to as many places as I can afford
Learn to swim properly and swim with the dolphins
Learn to ride a horse
Go on a safari
Win the Lottery and retire early.
Stay forever young (in spirit and mind if not in body)
Learn to speak French fluently

7 things I cannot do

Grow taller
Shower in my local gym (you'd be repulsed if you see what I see)
Swim
Sing professionally...I'll stick to singing in the bath.
Play a musical instrument (I'd love to learn how to play the guitar)
Go on a diet
Go into the Gents Loo

7 things that attract me to London

Family
The easy accessibility to the rest of Europe
The parks and wide open spaces within the city
The transport network. its' amazing when it works.
The weather (come on. It could be worse)
The multicultural population and cuisine
The Waitangi Day pub crawl

7 things I often say

"Hello! Kim speaking, how may I help you".
It's Valladares V...a..ll...a..d...a...r...e...s
" Hey cuz...what's the buzz"
"Do you have a minute?. I need to ask you something"
"Guess what?"
" er...I think so"
" haven't a clue mate"

7 books that I love

Mister God, this is Anna by Fynn
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
The Old Man and the Sea, Ernest Hemingway
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austin
Oliver Twist and David Copperfield, both by Charles Dickens

7 Movies I could watch over and over

High Society ( the musical with Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong)
Grease
Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version...come on, Colin Firth is amazing)
Sister Act 2
Bangkok Hilton (it's a Nicole Kidman, mini series)
Bridget Jones Diary (I love that kooky chick plus it's got Colin Firth)
Shrek 1 & 2

7 People & more that I love...this replaces the 7 people that I cannot think off to tag

My Family - Mum, Dad, War and Tan
The kiddies - Tamara, Sasha, Imogen and Lucas
My Favourite Aunts Ann and Annette
My Favourite Uncles Daz (he's my 7th favourite...it's a family joke), Richie and Ainsley
All my cousins, specially Dylan, Mark, Kirk, Ryan and Darlene
My best friend J
My close circle of friends from our time at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. We are still in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of DoctERRS and MediSIN

Mark and Lady X, Y or Z

Vanity Fair